Ordering & Payments:
All of our products are Ex Works and excludes VAT. VAT at 20% will be added automatically at the checkout.
Our preferred method of payment is via the secure Sagepay. All major credit cards are accepted and Sage pay offers secure online card payments for a large number of mail order and online business throughout the UK.
Sagepay are one of the largest independent payment providers in the country, enabling you to pay with confidence.
We are happy to discuss your requirements over the phone and accept orders in this way should you find this easier. Please call our office on 01449 721098, fax us on 01449 722846 or email us at [email protected]. Payment via cheque is also accepted against a proforma invoice, however, goods will remain the property of PPS Generators Limited until clear funds have been received in full. Cheques need to be made payable to PPS Generators Limited.
Should you wish to pay using the BACS service then please contact our office where we can provide you with all the necessary details.
All online orders are processed through a secure server which, encrypts all the information disclosed to us before it is transferred from your computer. This then ensures that your personal details are not accessible by third parties.
All products are covered by full Pramac UK Limited manufacturers warranty.
On our portable range which includes lighting towers, pressure washers, welders and inverters are delivered FREE of charge to UK mainland customers. However, this does exclude some postcodes.
Please refer to our Delivery Policy for further information.
We are confident about our products, our prices as well as the customer service we offer. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order you at return it (at your own expense unless product(s) are damaged) to us unused and in its original packaging for either a refund or an exchange.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms for Returns –
- Contact our customer service team either by telephone on 01449 721098 or email [email protected] to notify us you would like to make a return. Any reference numbers will need to be quoted too, as this will speed up the process.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to make us (PPS Generators Ltd) aware that they wish to return the product(s). This should be done within 14 days of the buyer receiving the product(s). After this time we shall assume you wish to keep the product(s).
- Payment will be refunded in the same method as it was received and we shall aim to refund monies within 72 hours of use receiving the product(s) back to us.
- All returned goods are liable to a 20% handling charge.
- If a replacement is requested, it shall be dispatched immediately providing it is in stock.
- Custom designed or made to order products are excluded from our returns policy.
- PPS Generators shall not be responsible for the cost to return non damaged product(s)to us. It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay costs incurred in returning the product(s).